There are many reasons property might be vacant – including a home undergoing renovation, a seasonal home, a rental home between tenants or a home waiting for new owners to move in. Since vacant homes are at a higher risk, they need special coverage. American Modern will help you find the right policy to protect your customers during short-and long-term vacancies.
Dwelling Basic (DP-1)
Essential and flexible coverage for rental and seasonal homes.
- All occupancy types – rental, seasonal, vacant, owner-occupied
- No restriction on the home’s age
- Fair or better condition
- Standalone, non-residential structures
- Up to four-family construction
- Named peril protection
- Actual cash value settlement
- Coverage of standalone structures
- Liability coverage
Program details vary by state. Please consult the program manual for specifics.