If you have customers with manufactured homes, you know two things: Good coverage is not as easy to find as it once was, and this niche market for housing has special requirements. Your customers look to you to protect their home, regardless of how it’s built. We’re honored that for more than 50 years, agencies like yours have looked to us to protect customers with a stated value loss settlement, full coverage, flexible usage and age standards, and discounts.
When to write
- Owner-occupancy, rental, seasonal, tenant
- No age limit, even pre-1976
- Single-family home
- Single-wide, double-wide, modular, tiny home
- Values up to $300,000
- Fair condition or better
- Personal property
- Personal or premises liability from $25,000 to $500,000
- Water backup from drain or sump pump overflow
- Other structures
- Enhanced coverage (increases limits)
- Equipment breakdown
- Golf cart physical damage and liability extension
- Open peril protection
- Stated value settlement for a total loss
- ACV for partial loss with option for full repair or replacement cost (age limit requirement)
- Water damage at 100% for owner-occupancy, can buy-down
- Emergency removal
- Builder’s risk
Other programs to consider
If the home is vacant, it can be placed in our Dwelling Basic program.
This product or individual options may not be available in your state. Check the program manual for coverage definitions, limits, conditions, limitations, and exclusions.