Collector vehicle coverage is an important part of any personal lines book. It is a terrific platform for building long-term customer relationships, and it complements your standard auto business. Owners tend to be better off financially, have other standard vehicles to insure, and take excellent care of their collector car or cars . . . everything you want in a customer.
Collector Vehicle Coverage
Designed with the vehicle’s age, rarity, value, unique features, and limited use in mind.
Special permissions and requirements:
- Title may be held by an individual, trust, LLC or corporation.
- Operators must maintain a separately insured vehicle for daily driving and have a good driving record.
- Agreed value settlement
- Several mileage plans Options
- Special consideration for collections
- Deductible options
- Broad make/model and vehicle type eligibility. See below for a list of eligible vehicle types