Option 1 – automate your payments with EZPay
Many customers want the convenience of automated bill payments. With EZPay, a withdrawal is made from a bank account you specify, or charged to your credit card. We let you pick the date of the month for the payment (1 to 28). Once EZPay begins, we will stop mailing invoices.
Enroll in EZPay now (use this form for EZPay changes, too)
- Payments are never forgotten or lost in the mail.
- Payments are spread out over an entire year.
- Choose the day of the month payment will be made. That helps with budgeting
- The service fee is only $1 per installment.
- Account information is protected by law and carefully secured.
- Set up is simple and quick.
- EZPay can be cancelled at any time with a phone call.
Option 2 – make your payments after receiving a bill
You can pay in full at the time your policy coverage begins, or you can make a down payment and pay the balance in installments.
- 2-Pay schedule - 50 percent of the total premium is taken as a down payment, with the balance due 60 days after the effective date
- 4-Pay schedule - 25 percent of the total premium is taken as a down payment, followed by three installments
The availability of the 2-Pay and 4-Pay plans varies by state and program. Please ask your agent which plan is available in your state. A service fee applies to each installment.
Whatever schedule works for you, we will take your payment by
- Personal check
- Credit card – Discover® MasterCard® Visa® or American Express®
- Bank account transfer that you initiate